
Mom tells me she took this picture because she says it makes my belly look chubby! Imagine! And here I sit innocently waiting for ice cream from daddy!

Oh my! Oh my! Oh my! This is my favorite day of the month! This is the day when mom and dad fill the bucket! If it is full enough I can eat right out of it and get an extra MEAL! Imagine the glory!
wow Marmar that is alot of food! It'll take you & Toby a whole month to eat that?
ReplyDelete~Auntie t
Wow! I have a bucket like that! I have never tried to eat from it though . . . note to self: try to eat from bucket . . . Cousin Colbi
ReplyDeleteWow, that's a lot of food! Can your little puggie belly really hold all that? Oh, wait, it's a PUGGIE belly! Silly me! Heeeeeee! :)
ReplyDeleteAWESOME! You eat as much out of that bucket as possible! My Mom and Dad keep the food on the top of the fridge so there is no way for me to get an extra meal :(
ReplyDeleteHi Marlene,
ReplyDeleteI like your food bucket VERY much!! Is it getting cold where you live?
Sincerely,
Mister Bean
Marlene,
ReplyDeleteGuess what? You won my worst Christmas gift contest! Come on over to my blog to check it out!
Marlene,
ReplyDeleteYour presents are in the mail! Hope that you like them! Thanks for entering my contest!