
Hi! I am growing so fast! Mom says I have a little belly now. But I justify it by saying it is because of the treats I am getting because of Obedience Class. You see, mom still has to 'train' me even when we're not in class, which means I get extra biscuits & such! And this past weekend mom brought me Up North to meet the fam and I was spoiled with extra treats! Auntie Noelle bought me 2 new toys & treats. I was also getting fed sausage (which later resulted in a reek to high-heaven shart on mommy's skirt & arm!!!!!). Other adventures Up North: Uncle Timmy & Uncle Paul played tug-of-war with me. I almost ate a mini slug which mom squeal. I ran in the lake (I don't think I like it much). I was put in cuteness contest against cousin Jaimie and my mom is pretty sure that I won. Other that than, I was told this morning that I sometimes sit like a rabbit. I'll have to post a pic of it. Apparrently my back feet sit stick up like a rabbit's do. Peace out, Amigos!
You were the center of attention at the cabins! Everyone loved you:) It was hilarious when you sniffed out that fat saugage hiding under your grandpa's water heater outside. Hahahaa! Good job! I miss you:)
ReplyDelete~auntie t