10 July 2006
Hello, everyone! My name is Marlene (pronounced: Mar-lay-na). My mom named me after the German actress, Marlene Dietrich. I was born at the beginning of May, so that makes me just 9 1/2 weeks old! I came home today. My mom has been taking good care of me. I have pinkeled 3 times and pooped once today inside. Whoops! But... this last time my mom brought me out I actually pooped and received a treat for it! I'll have to remember that for next time. I miss my brothers & sisters and my real mom, so I follow my new mom everywhere she goes. I will only nap next to her too. But don't forget, it's my first day and I'm still adjusting. Tomorrow we're going on a car ride... to the vet! Hopefully I am healthy. Ta ta for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
*smooches* *hugs*
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to meet you Marlene!!
The smmoches were from me & Melody. oopsy....
ReplyDeleteThe smmoches were from me & Melody. oopsy....
ReplyDeleteDon't forget to bring treats. Thanx. Love, Marlene
ReplyDeleteWow! you're a cutie! Bet your mom spoils you rotten!
ReplyDeleteCan you understand German????
Ya???