Are you camping in your driveway? Or do you have guests that are camping in your driveway? As long as there are hot dogs and marshmallows, we are in!
Mom and dad and my little brother are excited to take my puggy butt camping! I am in the driveway, but mom's not a fan of camping in the driveway if she knows our comfy beds are a mere few feet away!
We've been camping twice and it rained both times ... Hopefully you will have nice weather and lots of hotdogs and marshmallows, too!Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney
Marmar, camping is fun. I hope you had a nice time living large camping in a camper!!! xoxo ~auntie t
Are you camping in your driveway? Or do you have guests that are camping in your driveway? As long as there are hot dogs and marshmallows, we are in!
ReplyDeleteMom and dad and my little brother are excited to take my puggy butt camping! I am in the driveway, but mom's not a fan of camping in the driveway if she knows our comfy beds are a mere few feet away!
DeleteWe've been camping twice and it rained both times ... Hopefully you will have nice weather and lots of hotdogs and marshmallows, too!
ReplyDeleteLove Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney
Marmar, camping is fun. I hope you had a nice time living large camping in a camper!!! xoxo
ReplyDelete~auntie t