26 April 2014

I'm still here!

Hello, every puggy! I just want to let you all know that I (and my cuteness) still exist! I spend most of my time now vying for mom's attention, getting belly rubs from my little brother, and begging for treats.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marlene My Luvs!
    I knows someone specials is having a birthday coming ups...and just wanted that special person (that bein' you of course!!) that I have already got something special being sent to you around the first of the month!!
    Your boy,
    George Pooh
    PS: Yousa looks as bee-u-tea-fulls as ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Enjoy that baby and all those noms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marlene! We had just found your blog ... then you "disappeared"! Glad to see you are back ...

    Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 8th Birthday, Marmar!!!! Love, auntie t

    ReplyDelete