21 March 2013

What is wrong with this picture?

Here I am about to roll onto my back for belly rubs. Can you see what is wrong with this picture, aside from the fact that my belly is NOT being rubbed yet?! Also, can you guess who is to BLAME?!

5 comments:

  1. Did the baby leave drool on you? My darling, your fur is just a mess...I'll come right over and fix it for you.
    Your Boy,
    Georgie Pooh
    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlene
    You should NOT have to beg for a belly rub. . . it is unPUGnified! I hope your situation improves soon.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little pug body you have! Licks, Cousins Colbi and Mikko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marlene My Luvs,
    Who got you with the blue marker?
    For shames...point me at them and I'll make sure to hike on them.
    Your boy,
    Georgie Pooh
    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little color never hurt anyone. Also, has that roll on your back always been there or is Joey feeding you extra noms?
    #auntielovesu

    ReplyDelete