One of the great things about having baby Joey in the house is that I can do what I WANT if he is feeding because then mom is completely defenseless! BOL! Ignore mom's sickly voice, I do! BOL!
Yeah, you may be able to get away with it for a while, but sooner or later, you'll pay. Trust me on this. And not only that, you will pay in a really big way. In the meantime, enjoy.
Did you share with Toby? We have to share EVERYTHING!! Licks, Cousins Colbi and Mikko
ReplyDeleteYeah, you may be able to get away with it for a while, but sooner or later, you'll pay. Trust me on this. And not only that, you will pay in a really big way. In the meantime, enjoy.
ReplyDeleteRoxy
OMD you are so funny! I love eating paper too.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Sequoia
Hee hee! Looks like your having fun!
ReplyDeleteLicks,
Ruthie
Everyone enjoys a good piece of paper from time to time!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Marmar, you silly girl. Deliberately eating it right in front of mom, too!
ReplyDeletexoxox
auntie, t
GROSSO!!!! That's a good one! Mom is borrowing it!
ReplyDeleteGive Baby Joey a kiss for us!
Love,
S-Dog