12 October 2011

My Baby Brother is Here!

Hello, puggies & peoples,
My contest & giveaway are over! My Georgie Pooh is the winner of the guess-when-alien-arrives contest, with the closest guess of November 6! Mom and dad left the house last Thursday afternoon and by Thursday evening I had a baby brother, on October 6! I will post photos of Joey soon!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new baby alien boy my sweet Marlene my luvs. Hopefully he will be sharing and caring and he'll love you and you love him, both to pieces. :)
    Your boy,
    Georgie Pooh

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were all surprised your baby bro arrived so early Marmar!! I hope you are enjoying him!

    xoxox

    Auntie, t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new bro!!! Can't wait to see you two together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being a BIG SISTER Marlene!!!!

    Mom says that your little Joey is SO SO SO cute!!!! How funny....MY brother Holden was born a month early too (and was/is perfect too!).

    Be good for mommy and daddy and be extra sweet to Baby Joey! Can't wait for more pics!!!

    Love,
    S-Dog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Congrats on the two-legger baby kid guy. Be sure to give him welcome sugars and no biteys.

    Kitty+coco

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you and your family on the arrival of your new baby alien brudder. I bet you two will make fast friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome, welcome little human!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your human brother Marlene! I am sure you will become best of friends and you will watch over him just like a good puggie should.

    Hope your mom & dad are getting some rest!

    Later!
    Vito

    ReplyDelete