| Pugs and peoples, I am pleased to announce that my life will soon consist of wearing pretty princess tutus & eating treatables all day! You see, I have been creating crystals when mom & dad bring me out to potty, and I figure Swarovski may hire me soon! Now to work on changing the crystals to diamonds! |
OMG Marmar, you look so gorgeous in your tutu!
ReplyDeleteLove, auntie t
xoxoox
Um Marlene we are just not sure abut those crystals....we wish you luck cutie pie
ReplyDeleteHugs
S&P
Oh Marlene!!! You look so beautiful in your tutu...but we hate hearing about the CRYSTALS!!! Ouchie!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe hope the doctor helps you and makes some adjustments to make sure they don't come back! They definitely aren't the type that Swarovski would be able to make pretty jewelry out of!! :-(
Feel better sweet girl!
Love,
S-Dog
That's a nice tutu and you look great in it! Hope the crystals are harmless and precious...
ReplyDeleteMocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill
We hope you stop making crystals soon! Take your medicine, drink lots of water and get plenty of sleep. Licks, Cousins Colbi and Mikko
ReplyDeletewell if making crystals make you look that mah-velous, little pug, then perhaps we should be making some of our own over here! won't our mama be pleased!
ReplyDeleteWe were so amazed when we saw your post! I have been busy making TUTUS! What a crazy coincidence! Hope your crystals disappear, but your pretty fashion sense hangs in there!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Punchy!