13 April 2011

I am guarding the house. It is a very important job not to be taken lightly.

10 comments:

  1. It is a very important job to guard the house. I have the same responsibility heres.

    Winston

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looks so good doing it! We have that important job, too! Cousins Colbi and Mikko

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can all breathe a sigh of relief now that you are on the job.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big bad Marmar.

    auntie t

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, YES! We Pugs have the most important job in the house! We guard against mail carriers, meter readers, lawn care people, and those damn kids that ride their bikes UP and DOWN the street and wave at me barking my fool head off in the door!

    VERRRRY important job! Keep up the good work Marlene!

    Love,
    S-Dog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just came across your blog and I am so glad that I did. Your dog is adorable and these pictures are just precious!! Look forward to coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Marlene,

    I hope you are keeping the rhinocerouses and hippopotomoses away from your house!
    LuLu says you have very good posture.
    Sincerely,
    Mister Bean

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, we know. except that our pugs like to do so much more, em, vocally.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi marlene!
    oh you are an excellent guardian puggy!

    happy happy earth day!
    xoxox
    a & m

    ReplyDelete