Wow! That is a lot of bones. Need any help with those? Cousins Colbi and Mikko
That's not even fair! You are teasing me!Later (and I need your address because I'm already on my way to eat those bones),Vito!
those bones don't look like they stand a chance.
Oooh a bone then a nice long afternoon nap. Sounds super. auntie t
hi marlene!oh they all look yummy!stash some in secret hiding places for later! ;)xoxoxoo
Wow! That is a lot of bones. Need any help with those? Cousins Colbi and Mikko
ReplyDeleteThat's not even fair! You are teasing me!
ReplyDeleteLater (and I need your address because I'm already on my way to eat those bones),
Vito!
those bones don't look like they stand a chance.
ReplyDeleteOooh a bone then a nice long afternoon nap. Sounds super.
ReplyDeleteauntie t
hi marlene!
ReplyDeleteoh they all look yummy!
stash some in secret hiding places for later! ;)
xoxoxoo