It's it great when the whole pack is back together? I myself am lost without my momma, so I totally know what you mean about relaxing when your human returns! And belated Happy Birthday - hope you got lots of great pressies!Snorts-Brutus the Frenchie
I love it when my Daddy comes home too! I say hello, give him a toy and let him rub my belly. Licks, Cousin Colbi
OMG Daddies are the BEST for wrestling!!!!Hope your birthday was a great one!Love,S-Dog
It's it great when the whole pack is back together? I myself am lost without my momma, so I totally know what you mean about relaxing when your human returns! And belated Happy Birthday - hope you got lots of great pressies!
ReplyDeleteSnorts-
Brutus the Frenchie
I love it when my Daddy comes home too! I say hello, give him a toy and let him rub my belly. Licks, Cousin Colbi
ReplyDeleteOMG Daddies are the BEST for wrestling!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope your birthday was a great one!
Love,
S-Dog