I need to tell mom to do some of this "housework" stuff so I can do that with her too! Love,S-Dog
Well holla! Of course it's the best seat in the house. Got any room for us?Love,Stella, Gunther and Betty
Wish I could do that. I would spill over the edges and off the couch. :( Looks super comfy! Licks, Cousin Colbi
Wow Marmar--you are zonked out. And it looks like Toby is too! You & your mom must be working super hard. I didn't think laying in the sun all day watching mom doing yard work was so exhausting;) Love, Auntie, t
Aw you looks so comfy! This is Sequoia and Tuni and we love your blog. Stop on by ours if you want!
I need to tell mom to do some of this "housework" stuff so I can do that with her too!
ReplyDeleteLove,
S-Dog
Well holla! Of course it's the best seat in the house. Got any room for us?
ReplyDeleteLove,
Stella, Gunther and Betty
Wish I could do that. I would spill over the edges and off the couch. :( Looks super comfy! Licks, Cousin Colbi
ReplyDeleteWow Marmar--you are zonked out. And it looks like Toby is too! You & your mom must be working super hard. I didn't think laying in the sun all day watching mom doing yard work was so exhausting;)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Auntie, t
Aw you looks so comfy! This is Sequoia and Tuni and we love your blog. Stop on by ours if you want!
ReplyDelete