26 October 2008

Howl-o-ween




Mom and dad brought me and Toby to Howl-o-ween today! You can see the pretty picture of me in my ladybug costume! We had fun mingling with other doggies. I also had fun today licking the big, orange pumpkin that dad brought in the house. Look how bright it is!

6 comments:

  1. Wowie! You look SWEET! Mom and Dad didn't get me a costume ~ wonder why!? Licks, Cousin Colbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also didn't get a pumpkin!!!! You are so lucky. Sniffs, Cousin Colbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betchyu that was a fun expcerience with the pumkpkin. I heard from your mom you were tastin' the innerds, too! Yum:) You look fab in your costume. xoxoxoxo

    ~auntie t

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting our blog and entering our contest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! How adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marlene we saw you in Punchy's contest... we will totally read your bloggy now!
    -Sophie, Dixie, and Harley

    ReplyDelete