02 July 2008

Everyday Wishes


Mom and me just got home from a crazy weekend with the aunties and grandma. My bowels took two days to clear out and I am still recovering by sleeping too much. Auntie Noelle gave me a steak bone one day and thousands of treats the other days.

I got my butt squeezed today. Well, that's all I felt and then it smelled delicious. Too bad the lady in blue wouldn't let me stay around and sniff a while. Boo! to boring people.

3 comments:

  1. Wish I had been there. Mom never gives me thousands of treats . . . are you sure it was her? Licks, Colbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great w/k w/ u Mar Mar! Next year I hope you let me sleep a bit extra. *wink*.

    -auntie t

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you like having your butt squeezed? I never had had it done but Mom is starting to think that I might need it!
    Love,
    Jemima Jones Beck

    ReplyDelete