07 April 2008

Input Please

This is Marlene's mom. I am concerned about her. Last week she was racing wildly about (nothing new) and began limping. I brought her to the vet and they said it was her knee and she would need a few days and should be fine. It has since been a few days and her knee continues to pop in and out of place and she'll go 3-legged; it is so heart wrenching to watch! While I realize this is usually common in older pugs, has anyone ever had this occur with their pug in its younger years (Marlene is not quite 2)? Have they recovered from this? Perhaps she needs more than just a few days? Input would be appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! There! I hope that Marlene is doing better soon. I have not had any troubles with my knees so I don't have any good advise to offer you. Mom does give me a vitamin every morning with Glucosamine and Chondroiton. It is supposed to keep my joints healthy for life.
    Maybe you should get some of that!
    Love,
    Jemima Jones Beck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Marlene's Mom!
    This is a link that should take you to the supplements that we give Jemima!
    Good Luck!
    Rachele
    http://www.thatpetplace.com/pet/group/12455/product.web

    ReplyDelete