The object of this game is to write 6 weird/funky things/habits about myself then those who read this must do the same--post a blog on your page, you've been tagged....
1. I love to sleep under the covers. And I mean under the covers, far, far under them.
2. And then I snore. Probably from lack of air.
3. If I choose to poop inside, it's always in the same spot!
4. I come running at the sound of the ice machine in the kitchen.
5. I love getting my teeth brushed!
6. I enjoy 'egging' Toby on! Most of the time he's no fun, though.
hi marlene!
ReplyDeletei like to sleep under the covers as well! my mom always worries that i am going to suffocate myself...
love,
jemima jones beck
For a minute, I forgot that this was Marlene writing, and not you. I was a bit surprised, or perhaps relieved? to read #3 (pooping)
ReplyDelete