
How do I know my mommy loves me? Let me count the ways:
she rescued me when I was just a baby
she feeds me sweet delicious three times a day
we snuggle at nuh-night time
she wakes me by petting me
we go for fun walks together
I get Greenies
I get doggie ice cream
even though I sometimes pee where I shouldn't, she doesn't get angry
treats everytime I do my 'business' outside
pug meet-ups
she crates me in the car
she makes sure I'm always clean
toys!
we go lots of places together
she makes me smile
I make her smile
I get poultry toothpaste
she doesn't mind when I snore
I am going on vacation with her next month (bark-out to my aunties!)
I wear cute collars
she picks up my poo
I am always healthy
she thinks I'm suuuuuper cute.
Marlene--You are living the life we all dream of!!!!!! You luck duck---I mean pup:) Love, auntie t
ReplyDelete